Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Arachnophobiacs Beware



Saturday we went to the Fall Festival in Mount Vernon. It was a mix of a farmers market and people selling their crafts. They had a lot of things for kids to do, from pony rides, a big pumpkin jump house and a big spider on the roof of the art store. We all had a fun time walking around and talking to the farmers selling their wares.


Downtown Mount Vernon


There were also many different things you could see and do. I visited with the ladies from the La Conner Quilt Museum and will definitely be visiting it during our trip (more to come later after I visit the museum) I also got to try my hand at weaving, while it was interesting, I don’t think I can afford a new hobby right now.

David and Sienna "milking" a cow

Later on in the afternoon we went to David and Amy’s house for dinner. Since they are in the process of moving, Amy had her hats and scarves in a box to be packed for the move. Sienna give Grandma a Fashion Show of Hats after dinner.






No comments:

Post a Comment