Monday, October 18, 2010

A Moving Experience

The last four days we helped David and Amy move from their little house in the woods in Conway to a townhouse in Arlington. The move was like any other move, packing and loading trucks, and then unloading and unpacking. Paul and I were glad we were here to help them. Now it is up to Amy and David to unpack and make it their home.


We spent yesterday doing a couple of chores that have been neglected and then relaxing. In the afternoon we drove to La Conner to visit the quilting museum. The museum is in an old Victorian house that has been refurbished to it’s old spender. I don’t know what I enjoyed more, exploring the three stories of the house or looking at the quilts that they had displayed. I forgot to take my camera with me, so you can visit their web site to look at what they have, http://www.laconnerquilts.com/

We are leaving on Thursday to start our trip home which should take us about a week since we are taking our time.

We will be seeing all of you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment